The Nature of Healing Terms & Policies
Important information about working with us
Your privacy is critically important to us. At The Nature of Healing we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
- It is The Nature of Healing’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
- We use Google Display Advertising and Google Analytics Retargeting for Advertising. Visitors can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising by visiting the Google Display Network Ads Preference Manager or using the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser add-on.
Like most website operators, The Nature of Healing collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. The Nature of Healing purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how The Nature of Healing visitors use its website. From time to time, The Nature of Healing may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
The Nature of Healing also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. The Nature of Healing does not use such information to identify its visitors, however, and does not disclose such information, other than under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information, as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to The Nature of Healing’s website choose to interact with The Nature of Healing in ways that require The Nature of Healing to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that The Nature of Healing gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. In each case, The Nature of Healing collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfil the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with The Nature of Healing. The Nature of Healing does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
The Nature of Healing may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its websites. The Nature of Healing may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, The Nature of Healing does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
The Nature of Healing discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on The Nature of Healing’s behalf or to provide services available at The Nature of Healing website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using The Nature of Healing websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. The Nature of Healing will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organisations, as described above, The Nature of Healing discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only when required to do so by law, or when The Nature of Healing believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of The Nature of Healing, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of a The Nature of Healing website and have supplied your email address, The Nature of Healing may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with The Nature of Healing and our products. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. The Nature of Healing takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorised access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions apply:
- I consent to receiving an energy healing treatment, shamanic healing or acupuncture treatment at The Nature of Healing. I have filled in the 'New Client Intake Form' paperwork to the best of my knowledge in order to inform the practitioner of all my known health history, medical conditions, symptoms, medications, supplements, diet and goals. I will keep the practitioner updated on any changes in my medical and health profile and I understand that there shall be no liability on the practitioner’s part should I fail to do so.
- I understand that The Nature of Healing takes every precaution to ensure that any risk during treatment is minimised through thorough history taking, testing, examination and the use of gentle and safe techniques. If I have any concerns I understand it is my responsibility to let the practitioner know. I appreciate that I will receive the best care possible but that results cannot be guaranteed.
- I understand that any fee for services rendered is due before, or at the time, of service and cannot be deferred to a later date.
- Your information is private and confidential, however we may need to correspond with various third parties, including your GP, Specialist or insurance company with your permission.
- The Nature of Healing provides an appointment reminder service and may also communicate with you by SMS and email from time to time. Please provide 24 hours notice if cancellation of an appointment is required. If less than 24 hours notice is provided a cancellation fee of 50% of the treatment cost will be applied.
The Nature of Healing